GingerT3™ Ginger Extract
Certified organic ● JOINT SUPPORT ● MOBILITY ● HEALTHY INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE
GingerT3™ is a cutting-edge, high-potency ginger extract developed for joint support and mobility in a small, 75-125mg, once-a-day dose.
This broad-spectrum ginger is created using TWO unique processes. First, key compounds found in the ginger oleoresin are extracted and concentrated. These compounds are known to inhibit specific pain receptors and inflammatory enzymes. Second, GingerT3™ takes it to the next level by fermenting the non-oleoresin portions of the ginger Rhizome which increases their bioavailability and stability.
GingerT3™ is the only low-dose, fast-acting ginger extract available with this unique compositional profile.
Organic GingerT3™ Inhibits THREE Powerful Targets
GingerT3™ is produced via Supercritical CO2 extraction methods followed by a proprietary fermentation process. This allows it to have high concentrations of specific classes of compounds including Gingerols, Shagaols, Paradols, Gingerdiones and Terpenes. These compounds inhibit three powerful targets in the body that can cause occasional joint discomfort and inflammation:
- Vanilloid subtype 1 (TRPV1) – A pain-sensitive receptor in the body
- 5-lipoxygenase (5-LOX) – Powerful inflammatory enzyme
- Cyclo-oxygenase (COX-2) – Powerful inflammatory enzyme
GingerT3 May Support Joint Comfort and Mobility
- Inhibits three important inflammatory targets to help reduce discomfort
- Highly concentrated to contain specific amounts of key compounds within each of the following classes Gingerols, Shagaols, Paradols, Gingerdiones and Terpenes
- Fermented to increase bioavailability and stability of the bioactives
- Complexed and encapsulated for stability, solubility and maintenance/protection of the natural Ginger Matrix.
- Certified organic
Bioactive Compounds in GingerT3™
GingerT3™ is Verified and Validated
GingerT3™ ginger extract supplement comes from the rhizome of the ginger plant, Zingiber officinale Roscoe. It is rigorously tested to ensure that the key phenolic compounds are included. The image at left shows a Liquid Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) chromatogram of GingerT3™. You can clearly see many of the concentrated compounds that work in the body. GingerT3™ is further verified and validated via FTIR and HPTLC fingerprinting thus ensuring its purity and quality.
High Solubility and Stability for Easy Formulation
GingerT3™ is a fast-acting ingredient that can be formulated into products targeting mobility, joint health and healthy inflammatory response. The pale-yellow powder is complexed and encapsulated and is therefore highly soluble and very stable. It can be formulated into capsules, tablets, powders, functional foods and beverages. GingerT3™ can also be formulated into creams and lotions for topical applications.